Wednesday 4 December 2013

Anaheim Charter Bus

These last few months, I've been spending a lot of time with one of my friends from high school. We both graduated from college some time ago, and now that we're both back in our home town, we thought that it would nice to catch up after all the time we haven't been in touch as much as we used to.

The biggest part of our fellowship in high school was due to our shared interests, and we are both glad that hasn't changed at all.

My friend told me about a new friend he had made in college. He said that this guy was very much like us, appreciative of the same music and books as we are and leading a lifestyle just like ours.
Some time ago, he suggested that we go visit this friend in his hometown so that I could get to know him in person.

I really like this idea, but the biggest reason I didn't come home often while I was in college and one of my biggest pet peeves are long rides in unclean buses. It only makes it worse that I don't have some huge experience with bus traveling, but from the bus rides I've taken, I know that even the oldest and most wrecked bus can be advertised as one that would provide a great, safe ride.

But yet again, that's apparently not a good enough reason for me to stay home, because my friend started talking me into booking an Anaheim Charter Bus. He promised me that we won't book with the first company that we can think of, so I guess it was enough for me that he understood my worries.
He also told me that he's had some great experiences while traveling by bus and he promised me that we will book an air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats and a bathroom.

Even when the bus is noticeably brand new, I find it awfully disturbing if t isn't well taken care of in terms of cleanliness - whether it's a dirty floor or a forgotten bottle next to the seat, this kind of things can really set me off because in a way, I see them as signs that the company doesn't care all that much about its customers. The customers really should always come first, because they are the people that trust the transportation company with their time, money, belongings and I can say even their life.

I'm not often all about first impressions, but for me, a clean sanitary bus signifies that I will get a safe ride to wherever it is that I'm going to and that the people in charge are obviously making an effort for travelers to have a comfortable and pleasant trip.

For more information please visit:Charter Bus in Anaheim CA

No comments:

Post a Comment