Monday 2 December 2013

Albany Charter Bus

I've been having a lot of trouble falling asleep lately, but even when I do fall asleep, I have these weird dreams of people that I haven't seen in ages. The other day, one of my friends from college was in my dream, so when I woke up I decided to give him a call. We met up at a small cafe and talked. We hadn't seen each other in a long time, so we had a really long and deep conversation. My friend and I are both writers and it turned out that he had been going through the same thing that I was going through - lack of sleep and overthinking things, which inevitably results in writer's block.

But, my dear college friend found a very effective way to cope with this problem. He discovered that traveling really has a way to get him through all the things that kept his mind busy with rigid thoughts.
He told me about this great transportation company he had discovered, it's called Shofur. The way in which this company is different from other transportation companies, is in that these guys offer their transportation services throughout many states in the United States, covering lots of cities as well.
My friend from college told me that he booked an Albany Charter Bus ride and he stated that his experience was unlike any other travel experience he had. The reason for that is because he acted on an impulse - the guys from Shofur have made it available to book a reservation any time of the day, literally seven days a week. He didn't have any real plans as for what he would do when he gets in Albany, but when he booked a reservation, he saw some suggestions on this company's website. I think that sort of blitz-information can be really useful, because it can really stick to your mind, even if you don't make an effort to remember it.

We decided to go on a trip together, as former college buddies and fellow writers. My friend says that this is a very effective way to relax and even beat writer's block, since there is no such pressure like when you're going on a vacation with your family or friends and you know exactly what will happen throughout the following days - making everything tense and impossible for you to just relax and unwind. This is more of an unpredictable and adventurous kind of idea, and it's useful and helpful in the long run as well.
Besides, I'm really glad that there's a reliable company such as Shofur to assist us in our adventurous battles against the boredom and routine of everyday life.

For more information please visit: charter bus in albany NY

No comments:

Post a Comment